- Center for Security, Theory & Algorithmic Research,
- International Institute of Information Technology,
- Gachibowli, Hyderabad
- Phone: +91-9908306120
I am doing BTech + Masters (Dual Degree) in Computer Science at International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad (IIIT-Hyderabad). I work with Dr. Bezawada Bruhadeshwar at Center for Security, Theory & Algorithmic Research (CSTAR) for my masters. I work in the area of Multi-Pary Secure Computation.
- Multi-Party Secure Computation
- Malware Analysis
- Network Security
- Bachelor of Technology, Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad, India.
2006 - 2012 (expected). GPA: 7.67/10
- Senior Secondary Education
Narayana Junior College, Hyderabad, India.
2004-06 with 92%.
- Secondary Education
Anjali High School, Suryapet, India.
2003-04 with 90%.
- DMIPS - Defensive Mechanism against IP Spoofing. Shashank Lagishetty, Pruthvi Sabbu and Kannan Srinathan. In Proceedings of 16th Australasian Conference on Information Security and Privacy (ACISP), 2011., Melbourne. [pdf]
- An Oblivious Image Retrieval Protocol. Pruthvi Sabbu, Umadevi Ganugula, Srinathan Kannan, Bruhadeshwar Bezawada. In Proceedings of Workshops of International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications, 2011, Singapore. [pdf]
- Passblot: A usable way of authentication scheme to generate one time passwords. Sainath Gupta, Pruthvi Sabbu, Siddhartha Varma and Suryakanth V Gangashetty. In Proceedings of Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS), 2011.
- Download it here.
Major Research Work
- An Oblivious Image Retrieval Protocol
Advisors: Dr. Bezawada Bruhadeshwar, Dr. Kannan Srinathan
A new image retrieval protocol which allows user to query an image database for the images of interest achieving both user privacy and database privacy. We proposed a secure euclidean distance protocol using homomorphic encryption to maintain privacy.
- Defense Mechanism Against IP Spoofing
Advisors: Dr. Kannan Srinathan, Dr. Bezawada Bruhadeshwar
We proposed a 2 level filtering scheme called DMIPS, based on Hop Count Filtering to mitigate IP Spoofing techniques. DMIPS is secure, resolves the multiple path problem and can filter the spoofed packets effectively.
- Light Weight Pre-Processor for intrusion detection systems
Advisor: Dr. Bezawada Bruhadeshwar
A network level light weight pre-processor to detect malicious codes without actually analyzing the code or its signatures. We used information theoretic approach(entropy) to compute features and a supervised classiﬁcation mechanism classiﬁes the code based on the features. We aachieved classification in 15ms with an accuracy of 87%.
- Freelancer at Freelancer.com(User: ivhturp) in May, 2011 - Present.
- System Administrator at CSTAR, IIIT-Hyderabad in May, 2010 - Present.
- Research Assistant and Mentor at CSTAR, IIIT-Hyderabad in July, 2009 - Present
- Computer Networks, Cryptography and Network Security, System & Network Security, Research in Information Security, Theory of Computation, Parallel Algorithms, Cloud Computing, Introduction to Middleware.